Gambling Addiction Self Assessment Quiz
Gambling and Gaming Addiction Self Assessment
Yes NoDid you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Yes NoHas gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Yes NoDid gambling affect your reputation?
- Yes NoHave you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Yes NoDid you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Yes NoDid gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- Yes NoAfter losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- Yes NoAfter a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Yes NoDid you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Yes NoDid you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Yes NoHave you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Yes NoWere you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Yes NoDid gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Yes NoDid you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Yes NoHave you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Yes NoHave you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Yes NoDid gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Yes NoDo arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Yes NoDid you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Yes NoHave you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?